Web Design & Development
AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGN PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRE & LINCOLNSHIRE
The question I get asked the most is, how much is a website?
Well, as you can no doubt imagine, prices vary depending on what you require within the web design. So here’s a guide to prepare you for your first web design consultation and hopefully give you a heads up on what you would or should expect to pay.
Before we get into the guide I would like to point out that what i offer is one of Peterborough, Camridgeshire and Lincolnshires most affordable web design company whilst still offering the highest quality web design service. So no matter your budget or project get in touch. I am confident that together, we can tailor a web design package to suit your requirements.
What should you pay?
Most web design companies (including myself) base their pricing module on how long they predict the project will be completed. So to get the very best priced web design preparation is key. The more information you can gather and give to your web designer the more accurate your price will be.
Here is a list of things that you should know prior to contacting a web design company:
- How many pages the website will need to be
- Do you intend to sell online – E-commerce
- Will you be supplying text and images or do you expect the web designer create these
- Have you registered your own domain and email boxes
- Do you have a project deadline
- Do you need the ability to make changes yourself – CMS (content management system)
Once you have the above basic information you should be able to get an accurate price from the website designer.
As a rough guide here is what you would expect to pay for a modern responsive website:
- Small 5 page showcase website £450 – £700
- Large 10+ page showcase website £600 – £1100
- Small e-commerce website £800 – £1200
- Large e-commerce website £1500 – £3500